Co-Founder of Cereal Magazine
How life have been for you during the isolation?
Weather in Bath has been at an all time high during the lockdown period, with the sun shinning almost everyday. As a result, I’ve been spending more time outdoors than ever before. I’m usually cooped up in the office, working from morning to night, but now I have the chance to take my once-a-day exercise allowance to go for walks in the surrounding Somerset hills, jogs by the canal, and practice yoga and qi gong in the park. When I’m home, every window is left wide open, to let the outside in. It’s been a blessing to sit by the window in the sunlight, whether I’m working, reading, relaxing, or just taking in the view..
A song that you are listening everyday
I have Max Richter’s 'On The Nature of Daylight' on repeat.
What is on your quarantine reading list?
Reading has been my main activity during self-isolation! In the past month, I’ve read:
- Double Vision: The Unerring Eye of Art World Avatars Dominique and John de Menil by William Middleton.
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Stout.
- Department of Speculation by Jenny Ofill.
I’m currently reading:
- If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk.