OYUNA internships provide an opportunity to gain valuable insights into a luxury fashion brand that is focused on sustainability - our team is truly passionate about their mission to ensure cashmere sustainability through innovative design, a strong voice in the industry and a connection to our customers. We are a company that focuses on inspiring and empowering its team, a company whose core values define who we are.
OYUNA internships are offered in Marketing, Production and Sales. Our internships will strengthen your skills and give you the opportunity to gain experience at one of the world’s leading responsibly sourced cashmere companies.
Our Marketing Internship provides a solid exposure to the marketing workings of a luxury lifestyle brand, an insight into marketing strategy and communication, an understanding of consumer experiences and the importance of building loyalty organically. As a Marketing Intern you will support the Creative Director and Marketing Team with;
- content creation for campaigns, social media, newsletters
- influencer campaigns
- creation of collection line sheets, look books, press releases, teasers
- organisation of showrooms, sample sales, and other events
- sending images to agents, magazines, stockists and press
- marketing brainstorming - bringing new fresh ideas to the brand
Our Production internship provides a solid exposure to the design and production workings of a luxury lifestyle brand. As a Production intern you will the support the Product Manager and Production Coordinator and will gain experience through;
- sampling and production for upcoming lifestyle collections
- working with cashmere and other natural fibres
- developing technical skills and knowledge related to the design and development of knitwear
- collaborating with different departments on different projects (full scope of creating a collection)
Our Sales internship provides a solid exposure to the sales workings of a luxury lifestyle brand - business to business, and direct to consumer. As a Sales intern you will the support the Business Development Manager and Commercial Manager and gain experience through;
- preparation of orders for dispatch
- shipping, customs, duties, documentation
- sales tools preparation (linesheets, fabric swatches)
- customer prospecting and database administration
- customer service
- a passion for sustainability
- attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- the ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
What We Offer
- develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career within a luxury lifestyle brand
- constructive on-the-job training as well as company-wide learning and development initiatives
- learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- take on real responsibility and become an essential part of a caring team
- great discounts on OYUNA products!
Our normal office hours are Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00. Our internships are based partially at our studio in Golborne Road, Notting Hill, and partially remotely. The duration of our internships is a minimum of three months.
How To Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a cover letter, video or portfolio where you share your experience and talent.